Head of Marketing (Retail)
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Nhi Tran
Date posted 11 June 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Head of Marketing job has just arisen at one of the most respected retail group based in HCMC. This is a role for a talented and passionate marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Marketing role:
In this business critical role, you will be the representative internally and externally in the area of marketing expertise for both online and offline. You will also take the lead in providing directions to marketing-related activities, including brand management, digital marketing, market research, promotions & events.
- Develop marketing and communications strategies (online and offline) in a manner that supports business growth and enhances brand equity
- Manage and operate Marketing activities to create customers’ recognition of the brand, products and services
- Lead the development of online and offline marketing
To succeed in this role, you need to be a natural influencer with passion, drive and determination. You will be an engaging character comfortable working across internal matrix, and have a flexible, can-do approach.
- At least 8 years of commercial marketing experience, preferably in retail industry
- Experienced in leading multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns including online and offline
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English, with a proven ability to collaborate, influence and persuade at all levels
- Determined, passionate, excited by driving innovations and change
This organisation offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.