Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tom Tabouring
Date posted 30 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Marketing Manager role has become available at one of the leading logistic firms worldwide based in HCMC. This is the role for a passionate marketing person who is a leader in their field.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
In this role you will be responsible for promoting the business unit in Vietnam. You will also take a lead providing direction to all marketing related activities.
- Analyse VN market conditions and propose key go-to-market strategies: key sectors, key tradelanes, key products, key industrial areas
- Provide trend updates to sales team and management: AFR market, OFR market, GRI, industry news
- Generate sales lead from internal database, market information, new key investments in Vietnam
- Manage and promote marketing materials internally: Vietnam country presentation, i-present, new products, news
- Responsible for social media strategy: website, linkedin, facebook, etc
- Participate in local logistics and supply chain events organised by chamber of commerce and logistics associations
- Responsible for organising marketing events in Vietnam and overseas
- Competitor analysis
- University graduated in marketing or business administration preferred
- Solid sales & marketing and managerial experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, conversant in working cross-culturally
- Self driven, self disciplined, and goal-oriented
- Great analytic skills
This international logistics company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.