Senior Brand Manager
Salary VND120,000,000 - VND140,000,000 per monthFULL_TIME
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-08 fmcg 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
A fantastic Senior Brand Manager job in a multinational F&B company is just available.
About Senior Brand Manager Role:
Reporting to the Marketing Director who are based in D1 - Ho Chi Minh City, you are responsible to develop, implement the brand plans and monitor brand activities to ensure these activities are implemented effectively according to brand strategies to achieve sales volume targets and brand health, KPIs.
- Provide key input for the development of the BU category growth strategy and innovation pipeline, and support in developing the regional aligned version that incorporates the local nuances in order to maximise growth
- Work in key ASEAN shared projects from Shared Bets for communication platforms to strategy projects and be an active member of the Category community
- Ensure productive and effective use of System marketing investment, with good understanding of System P&L impact, particularly brand contribution
- Steward brand health and brand growth metrics with diligent on going tracking and refinement of plans to ensure growth
- Lead the development of the joint system business case for all brand initiatives
To ensure the success, you will have ability to combine functional expertise with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a relentless focus on results and a great ability to create cross-functional integration with a very high sense of accountability and flexibility
- 9-12 years of experience in Marketing - including strategic and operational marketing - in FMCG companies
- Well versed with local market & industry knowledge
- Good understanding and experience in Consumer Marketing (including advertising, PR, digital media, research, brand sponsorship, consumer promotions ad trade and new product development, product supply chain)
The company has people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Ms Linh Do.