Salary VND35,000,000 - VND46,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Tabouring
Date posted 07 May 20192019-05-07 2019-07-06 travel-and-tourism Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 35000000 46000000 46000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Marketing Manager job has just become available at a luxurious new hotel brand based in Vietnam. This role is for anyone who is passionate about the hotel industry and wants to take his/her career to the next level.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
In this role, you will be developing and implementing the annual marketing plan, driving key objectives, current initiatives and relevant marketing activities relating directly to the assigned hotels.
- Drive the development of a sound B2B and B2C strategy by segment for each hotel, in line with the commercial focus process
- Responsible for measuring the success of all marketing activities, promotions and campaigns, and producing performance reports for all key stakeholders
- Oversee the execution of all promotional activities, whether local, regional or global, across all available channels, ensuring brand adherence and effectiveness
- Identify local partnership opportunities and oversee the on-going execution of revenue driving activities
- Conduct continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends, and use findings to continuously evaluate and drive commercial success
- Managed website & content marketing across all assigned hotels.
- Assist in crafting sales & marketing plan, together with Director, Sales & Marketing
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-cooperatively with top management, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing. MBA preferred.
- Two years’ experience in a similar position for an internationally-recognised hotel brand/airline/e-commerce organisation
- Experience in digital marketing including SEO, SEM, Digital Advertising, Meta Search, Mobile Marketing, Social Media, PPC Campaign management
- Hospitality/e-commerce experience would be advantageous
This luxurious new hotel brand is recognised as a new top player in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on being the top by providing the best possible service.
If you are driven and determined, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.