Head of Marketing
Salary VND140,000,000 - VND180,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Hao Vi
Date posted 10 June 20192019-06-10 2019-08-09 building-and-construction Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 140000000 180000000 180000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational company has a job vacancy for a Marketing Head to hold ultimate responsibility for the oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
About this Head of Marketing Role:
The role serves as a strategic partner with Board of Management in marketing strategy and play for marketing communications consultant to internal partners, providing strategic communications programs, oversee marketing and advertising campaigns, graphic design and the company website, as well as contribute to public relations strategy.
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy
- To ensure all marketing strategy executed within timeline
- Manage total A&P for the brand
- Increase brand awareness
- Overseeing and deploy the successful marketing campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Develop ‘push strategy’ and lead marketing team in promotions, customer events, and marketing activities
- Develop, or lead, or motivate the team member by building strong relationship with buyers to secure strong promotion dates
- Work closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Analyse and understand customers’ demand for customer engagement
- Build customer base via strong recruitment and retention of active customers by having strong CRM
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess strong organisational and planning skills.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
- Highly adaptation ability and to explore/understand new technologies
- Decision-making in a fast-changing environment; anticipation of future requirements
- Actionable and Result Oriented; Commercial back ground and think the big vision
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Marketing, Communications, or relevant field required
- Minimum 7 to 10 years' relevant experience in Marketing with five years' experience in managing team
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Building Construction industry experience preferred
This multinational company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.