Salary VND150000000 - VND180000000 per month + variable bonuses
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Maya Nguyen
Date posted 18 October 2016
An exciting Marketing Director job has just become available at one of the most respected regional food and beverage firms based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Marketing Director role:
In this business critical role, you will establish and maintain close relationships with our Brand Managers, Business Development Team, as well as corporate customers, with emphasis on establishing the company's brands as the market leader in providing premium products to Vietnamese consumers. Attractive career progress and remuneration package are on offer.
- Develop effective communication tools to ensure favourable perception of the company as a strategic partner with all Key Accounts
- Create winning promotional/marketing concepts in cooperation with our Mass and Horeca sales teams in order to increase the product awareness and take off
- Conduct market research, formulate marketing objectives to ensure growth plans are effectively managed and achieved in accordance to the overall marketing strategy of the company
- Develop and lead the marketing team to develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels in relation and acceptance to respective territorial consumers preference
- Have strong leadership, and people skills as well as excellent customer management relationship
To succeed in this Marketing Director job, you will need to be an experienced leader, a team player, strategically minded with FMCG background and be comfortable working within matrix management in a multi-cultural organisation.
- English native speakers. French, Spanish or German ability would be a plus
- More than 8 years of working experience in established FMCG companies
- Solid market knowledge of South East Asia, with Vietnam, Cambodia and Myanmar preferably
- Long term commitment to be based in SEA with ability to reside in Ho Chi Minh city, Hanoi or Cambodia with frequent travelling required
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels, in a variety of forums and forms
- Possess entrepreneurial and positive change mindset
This is an Indochina’s leading FMCG trading organisation with successful partnership network across the region. They are among top 3 fastest growing company in this field over the last decade with up to 40% average growth year-on-year.
If you are interested in the job, apply now!