Salary VND150000000 - VND220000000 per month + variable bonuses
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Maya Nguyen
Date posted 30 November 2016
An exciting Marketing Director job has just become available at one of the most respected premium beverage MNC based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Marketing Director role:
In this business critical role, you are required to establish and maintain close relationships with our Brand Managers, Activation Managers, and Digital Marketing Manager. Attractive career progress and remuneration package are on offer.
- Contribute to company's strategic planning and projects and grow local brand portfolio strategy development process
- Formulate yearly Marketing budget in line with the strategic plan, forecast Marketing department's overheads and A&P expenses, and prioritise (brands/projects) and monitor spending
- Oversee business intelligence function, supervise internal and external data management, and consistently track competitive portfolios to identify challenges and opportunities, recommend portfolio's extension to meet emerging consumer opportunities and secure future market positions, in order to transform information into competitive advantage
- Oversee brand activation activities, validate identification of local tribes and crusaders in line with global guidelines and local consumer segmentation
- Motivate and coach subordinates, share knowledge and advise on problem-solving solutions, monitor and evaluate performance, recommend promotion, bonus and competency assessment grading in order to secure a committed and efficient team.
To succeed in this Marketing Director job, you will need to bring a wealth of experience, particularly driving growth and innovation.
- More than 10 years of working experience in established FMCG companies with proven leadership skill
- In-depth knowledge of marketing practices and related laws in Vietnam
- Entrepreneurship, initiative, integrity, and result-orientation
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, in a variety of forums and forms
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
This international company offers competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees.
Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this position.
Apply today or call me for a confidential discussion.