Marketing Manager (Medical Devices)
Salary VND100,000,000 - VND120,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant An Nguyen
Date posted 09 July 2022ho-chi-minh-city marketing/head-of-marketing 2022-07-09 2022-09-07 medical-devices Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 100000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the biggest medical devices companies is looking for a Marketing Manager. In this job, you will base in HCMC and report directly to General Manager.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
Reporting to General Manager, the Marketing Manager is responsible for all product strategy planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle of the company.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing plans and strategies including new business opportunities for the organisation. Activities may include: market research, oversight of product development and design; pricing; profitability; launch new products
- Marketing research analysis: gathering and analysing market place trends and customer data
- Analysing market to identify opportunities, determines product requirements and inform marketing strategies
- Develop customer management plans including key account management plan
- Ensure that these customer management plan are executed by both PM and sales persons
- Ensure the engagement of the sales team with marketing plan and customer management plans
- Defined targeted customer segmentation and associated messaging
- Managing product/brand P&B advertising & promotion
- Creating or coordinating the production and distribution of advertising and promotion materials
- Manage a team including Product Managers
- Provide training, coaching to develop the competence of team members as well as the competence of sales team related to marketing skills
- Develop master training calendar on product and marketing for sales team
- Drive the job performance standard of the PM team
- Influence others out of the team to accept practices and approaches. Ability to communicate and influence executive leadership
To succeed in this role, you must have excellent command of English.
- University graduate, Medical and Pharma or relevant training are required
- At least three years of experience working at the same position
- Good at English
- Advanced MS Office
- Marketing excellent skills
- Competitive intelligence
- Customer intelligence
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent problem solving, influencing skills
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: VND110,000,000 - VND135,000,000 per monthLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 03 August 2022One of the biggest MNC companies in professional services sector (Testing Inspection, Mobility Services....) is looking for a Regional Marketing Communications Director (APAC) in Vietnam, either Ho Chi Minh or Hanoi based. In this job, you will work independently and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target.
Salary: VND100,000,000 - VND120,000,000 per monthLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 22 June 2022One of the biggest pharmaceutical companies is looking for a Marketing Manager. In this job, you will base in HCMC and report directly to BUD.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 22 July 2022An exciting opportunity of Head of Growth for a tech start-up is available in Ho Chi Minh city.