Marketing Director - Mobile App
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant LanAnh Nguyen
Date posted 14 October 2022ho-chi-minh-city marketing/head-of-marketing 2022-10-14 2022-12-13 advertising-and-pr Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Marketing Director job has arisen in a leading advertising firm in Bangkok.
About the Marketing Director Role:
This is a critical role, you will responsible for leading, building go-to marketing strategy for a newly fintech start-up and supervising all marketing activities to ensure they can operate sufficiently. The Marketing Director is a key stakeholder in charge of running online marketing campaigns and implementing frameworks for building the brand of the mobile application.
- Build and manage the marketing team for the development & implementation of the organisational marketing plans to maximise sales, popularise brands as well as enhance customer's satisfaction
- Monitor the marketing projects & campaigns and action plans implementation for full cycle of products from initiation to result in evaluation
- Sift through marketing data to find important trends; Social media & E-PR strategy and implementation
- Cooperate with other divisions to contribute ideas to new products development projects to ensure they can penetrate successfully the market
- Follow up on the other competitor's marketing campaigns as well as update the market trends to support the company’s product improvement as well as create new superior marketing campaigns
- Lead new and creative growth strategies via digital-based channels
- Plan the creative solutions as per the annual marketing plan
- Develop and execute marketing communications in line with core marketing and business plans to drive traffic, and profitable sales, and engage the target customer with the brand
- Oversee and direct investor relations activities upon the direction of the CEO & engage directly with key investor groups as needed
- Identify and source partnership opportunities with new partners and keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners
- Provide strategic counsel, lead creative and execution on marketing campaign development, earned media activations, proactive and reactive media stories, marketing campaign risk assessments, etc
- Be responsible for the development of communications materials for campaigns, marketing products launches and executive visibility opportunities
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams, play an active role in brand strategy/campaign planning meetings.
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- More than 10 years of experience in marketing/brand campaign strategy
- More than three years of experience working in fintech/mobile platform
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Proven success in project coordination and/or management, communication, and presentation, relationship building, proactive problem solving, strategic & creative mindset. Experience in planning and implementing marketing for on-demand products
- Good people-management skills
- Solid communicator (internally/externally)
- P&L and operational leadership
This leading financial services company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Marketing Director is the role for you.
If you are looking to a step up in your career and get into an opportunity with tremendous growth potential, apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 28 October 2022An exciting Marketing Director job has arisen in a leading advertising firm in Bangkok.
Salary: Attractive bonus packageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 29 November 2022An exciting Head of Marketing job has become available at one of the the largest consumer retail chains, based in HCMC. Reporting directly to CEO, this is the role for the person who is a leader in their field.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 09 November 2022An exciting job opportunity of a Head of E-Commerce / Head of Online for a leading international FMCG company has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 31 October 2022An exciting job opportunity of a Country Manager for a new E-Commerce company has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 12 October 2022An exciting job opportunity of a VP of Growth for a education tech company has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City.