Senior Marketing Manager (Beauty/Cosmetics)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 15 February 2023ho-chi-minh-city marketing/head-of-marketing 2023-02-16 2023-04-16 cosmetics-and-personal-care Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting job opportunity of a Senior Marketing Manager for a beauty/cosmetics company has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Senior Marketing Manager Role:
Our client is looking to hire a Senior Marketing Manager, to be part of the next stage of this exciting company on their offline and online (e-commerce).
The position will work as part of the Senior Management, and report directly to the Country Director.
- Managing E-Commerce and Omnichannel marketing activities
- Optimising online and offline marketing strategies
- Managing online and offline PR, Communications and events
- Define strategy for growth
- Team and third party stakeholders management
To succeed in the role, you should have a strong understanding about Marketing and E-Commerce.
- Highly analytical but creatively minded; able to make data-driven decisions and establish effective metrics within core brand guidelines within the marketing strategy and spend
- Profound knowledge of attribution models and media mix marketing
- 10+ years of senior marketing leadership experience as Director of Marketing in a rapidly growing beauty / consumer-packaged goods brand / retail / e-commerce
- Field expert across beauty or health and wellness would be preferred
- Experience working in an omnichannel distribution and international environment
- Excellent leadership and people management skills with the ability to successfully motivate and challenge a team of talented people at all levels of the company
- Ability to process and conceptualise a vast amount of information and understand and prioritise competing business needs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is critical
- Technical knowledge of tracking, tooling and experiment design and implementation
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly articulate impact; ability to influence and work cross-functionally across several internal teams
- Previous relationships/interactions with key vendors and external partners
- Strong project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in global teams and collaborating across multiple geographies
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in beauty industry and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
If you have questions, please email Emmanuel.LHenoret@robertwalters.com.vn or connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/emmanuel-lhenoret/ . Full information can be provided upon request.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7925
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 07 February 2023An exciting job opportunity of a Senior Marketing Manager for a beauty/cosmetics company has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 03 February 2023An exciting Chief Marketing Officer job has arisen in a leading fintech firm in Ho Chi Minh City.