Business Intelligence Manager (Digital)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nhi Tran
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-08-23 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 40000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A newly created (and very exciting) Business Intelligence Manager job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG company based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Business Intelligence Manager Role:
In this role, you will be creating in-depth customer analysis and digital analytics. This position will be responsible for generating business insights out of data and integrating data strategy. Reporting to Head of Digital, you will work closely with internal partners (Media, E-commerce, Marketing, Finance/IT, CMI, Global team) and external vendors (Agency partners; Ad tech & data vendors; Media platform i.e. Facebook, Google, etc)
- Perform in-depth consumer data analysis
- Drive a data driven way of working. Build new data views to support the business and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Deliver data road map & strategy B2C/B2B and E-commerce platform
- Analyse data to identify customer segments and opportunity to grow B2C/B2B platform adaption and usage.
In order to succeed in this role, you should have a commercial way of thinking and have experience with dashboards, KPIs and data driven wat of working. You enjoy the idea of “building something new” and like to transfer your own knowledge and capabilities to others.
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferable in business/marketing or of a quantitative nature (Eg Information Systems, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field)
- Five years plus of working experience in business intelligence
- Experience with digital and/or e-commerce is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and at least good knowledge of another data analytic tool like R, Python, SPSS, SAS.
- Strong attention to details and accuracy, be organised, flexible & curious
This global company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They bring business results in a dynamic and fast pace with strong commitment to bring the best values.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.