Strategic Insights Manager
Salary VND60,000,000 - VND70,000,000 per month + 13rd Month+Performance bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Khanh Linh Tran
Date posted 11 November 20192019-11-11 2020-01-10 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 60000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Strategic Insights job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG firms based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Strategic Insights Manager Role:
In conjunction with Head of Strategic Insights & Business Intelligence (SIBI), Strategic Insights (SI) regional, Head Quarter and research agencies, manage the current Tracker Consumer research, develop research projects to provide information on consumer needs/ profiles/ behaviours (in general and at Point-of-Sales territory) in order to formulate the right strategic approach to support Brand building/ enhancing equity
- Monitor the emerging medium to long-term trends among target smokers, selected channels and the retail environment. Monitor constantly competitive activities aimed at the consumer or the trade in order to highlight competitive strategies and communicate this information to Management & Portfolio Brand & Trade Strategy team. Leverage all knowledge to collaborate together to challenge and initiate new insights to formulate future strategies on existing and potential new brands/products or trade/channel strategies. Provide all necessary input for planning Cycles (Commercial Review, Budget Planning, Annual & Strategic Plans...)
- Responsible for developing and tracking the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) dashboard on Nielsen retail audit and consumer indicators to update regularly to the entire Vietnam team
- Work in close collaboration with respective managers of Marketing and Operations to ensure a focus on Marketing and Operations functions information (insights and intelligence) needs and optimal capture of lessons learnt (ad-hoc analysis by working collaboration to further understanding on new initiative trends)
- Compliance audit system managing & Operations KPI reports (weekly, monthly and incentive payment calculation): Liaising with functions head on strategic planning for Compliance Audit Activities and closely support the team member on tracking and monitoring Direct-sales operations KPI reports to ensure the report delivery with clear highlighting of the area for improvement or acceleration, if any and regularly follow up on action status
- In conjunction with Head of SIBI, SI regional to develop the pricing analysis and market model to track and forecast the performance of Industry size, volume off-take, share of market of price segment, flavor, cigarette circumstance, manufacturers and brands
- Research Budget: Responsible for research budget skewing and monitoring
To ensure the success, you will have passion, drive and determination for delivery. A natural influencer, you will be an engaging character comfortable working to tight deadlines and have a flexible, can-do approach.
- High standard of university degree (required)
- Five years relevant experience in FMCG marketing and sales functions
- Solid background in research techniques and consumer/ brand/ trade analysis
- Good understanding of operational constraints and practical application of research to solve business problems
- Ability to focus on the detailed tasks to achieve specific outcome
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate comfortably to all levels across functions.
- Proven team player and good people management
- Good working knowledge of technical tools as Microsoft office, Outlook and System Management
- Good English (speaking & writing) and fluent Vietnamese language
This company is much more than just a consumer goods company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.