Consultant Khanh Linh Tran
Date posted 30 May 20192019-05-30 2019-07-29 retail Hochiminh VN VND 40000000 60000000 60000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting CRM expert job has just become available at one of luxury fashion retail firms based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
About the CRM Expert role:
Report to CRM Lead and manage one subordinate, you will be responsible for driving and cultivating a Client-centric culture by advocating the important of Client Engagement and Experience through effective & relevant client strategy.
- Customer analysis
- To use data as the tool to define CRM strategies
- To drive customer understanding via database and segmentation analysis
- To provide quality analysis with findings, actions, recommendations in line with overall CRM strategies and objectives
- To ensure database maintenance & to review any issues with concrete solutions
- Relationship marketing and KPIs
- To develop CRM planning & incorporate use of different actions and tools in retaining and engaging VIPs and other customers
- Campaign results monitoring on customer’s profile and purchase behavior, and effectiveness of CRM actions based on with result’s reports, analysis to suggest concrete and constructive for improvement
- To drive for client relationship building, action through retail team in order to increase loyalty and enhance client experience with personal touch
- To guide, define structure and manage the way Retail team building relationship with clients toward the objective to reach per each client’s segment
- Have good sense about client’s experience in order to continuously drive to the goal of exceeding client’s expectation
- CRM innovation
- To lead major CRM tools development
- To drive and engage CRM actions in delivering desirable results through local initiatives
- To manage Salesforces system and utilize its best to support for CRM’s objective
- To manage communication flow with clients through Website or direct emails
- To coordinate owned apps development and enhancements
- To drive digital innovation in store
- CRM Inventory management
- Manage all Gifts / Material support for CRM that align with overall budget and action planning
To succeed in the CRM Expert job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and be proficient in English.
- one to three years of relevant digital, CRM experience, preferably within the Fragrance & Beauty industry or Fashion
- Digital savvy
- Possess a strong calibre in analysis, communication and organisation skills
- Detail-minded, with constant innovation and work dynamic
- Self-motivated and independence but also good team player
- Good leadership skills who drive team to success
- Proficient in spoken / written English
- Proficient in computer & presentation skills
- Enjoy working in Retail environment
The successful CRM Expert will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.