Product Marketing Manager
Salary VND55000000 - VND65000000 per month
Consultant Phoebe Bui
Date posted 17 November 2016
A world’s leading American company in direct selling of manufactured high quality consumer products in the nutrition, beauty and home categories that are sold exclusively through business owners. In Vietnam, their subsidiary has more than 450 staffs and over 300,000 distributors. They are the No.1 direct selling company with over 30% market share.
About the Product Marketing Manager role:
The future Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, managing and implementing actionable strategic brand and portfolio plans for the nutrition line to assist the organisation in achieving their long-term goals.
- Effectively execute the plan and manage to achieve the brand growth in term of brand value, awareness, penetration, productivity and sales revenue
- Effectively manage the brand with activities including, but not limited to: portfolio planning and positioning, new product optimisation planning and launching, portfolio pricing and product promotion
- Build and develop strong relationship with industrial opinion leaders to promote reliability of the brands and product
- Optimise inventory levels to avoid excess stock
- Effectively manage the portfolio profit & optimise marketing expense
- Develop and lead a high performing team: Mentor, coach and guide staff to help develop the top talent pipeline within the company in both technical and leadership skills
To succeed in this Product Marketing Manager job, you must have at least 5 years’ experience in marketing position in nutrition, FMCG or pharmaceutical industry and proven track record in brand management and trade marketing with outstanding interpersonal skills to interact with both internal and external stakeholders at similar management role, demonstrate a high level of leadership and innovation as well as a willingness to learn, adapt and compromise in a dynamic and fast-space workplace environment.
- Bachelor or Master degree in marketing or related field
- Thorough knowledge and experience in product/brand management & strategic planning
- Experience in marketing in nutrition or beauty products is preferable
- Well-organised, result oriented and able to work independently under high pressure with the sense of urgency.
- Positive attitude and high level of maturity
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
This leading professional firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven and want to seek a right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.