Chief Operating Officer
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Adrien Bizouard
Date posted 25 November 2016
A leading Cambodian diversified conglomerate is looking for a strong and dynamic business leader to help start a new retail and investment division. As the division’s Chief Operating Officer, you will provide leadership and direction to formulate and implement the business strategy to achieve growth, financial and other key metrics and targets. This role will be based in Cambodia.
About the Chief Operating Officer Role:
Reporting to Chairman of the group, you will provide operational leadership and management to strategise and operationalise business plans to achieve business and financial targets.
- Lead the management team toward the overall management and strategic direction of the business and observe all statutory and internal control requirements and compliance
- Develop and execute the strategic plans for the efficient and effective use of resources
- Oversee all aspects of supply chain, operations and commercial functions
- Assess business case analysis for viability of projects and identify new opportunities for growth
- Prepare and implement annual budget and capital expenditure for the business operations
- Identify, develop and implement long and short term strategic plans in support of corporate vision
- Initiate and implement an innovative environment and high performance culture to provide competitive edge for the business
To succeed as the Chief Operating Officer, you will need to have an entrepreneurial mindset coupled with strong business acumen.
- Minimum 20 years' relevant experience of which at least 10 years must be in a general management role
- Degree in a relevant discipline, MBA is preferred
- Prior experience in managing P&L
- Strong hypermarket and supermarket experience
- Proven track record in managing a successful multi-million dollar business
- Strong leadership and drive and ability to inspire and develop teams
- Strong financial rigour and discipline
- Good connections with suppliers and vendors at both local and regional levels
This rapidly expanding diversified holding company has market leading businesses as well as a commitment to its people and the community.
If you are driven and looking to make a difference, this is the right role for you. Career progression opportunities are outstanding for the right candidate.
Please apply today for this exciting opportunity.