Brand Manager - FMCG
Salary VND35000000 - VND50000000 per month + variable bonuses
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Maya Nguyen
Date posted 30 November 2016
An excellent Brand Manager job has just arisen at one of the world's leading FMCG companies. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Brand Manager role
Reporting to a Marketing Manager, you are responsible for developing, implementing the brand plans and monitoring brand activities to ensure these activities are implemented effectively according to Brand strategies to achieve sales volume targets and Brand Health, KPIs.
- Compile the annual brand plans for sponsorship, promotion programs and other activities to ensure these activities meet the brand strategies
- Exploit new opportunities for sponsorship and promotion programs to strengthen the brand images and to support trade marketing sales team in achieving the sales targets
- Create launch / organise launch events for new brands (both customers as consumers)
- Compiling guidelines for using POS of brand according to each corresponding channel, and location
- Communicating marketing programs and activities to trade marketing, sales force, advertising agencies via briefings, presentations and regular meetings
- Analyse sales performance and working closely with Sales and trade marketing teams to strengthen brand experience and meet consumer's requirements
To ensure the success, you will have passion, drive and determination for delivery. Be a natural influencer, you will be an engaging character comfortable working to tight deadlines and have a flexible, can-do approach.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in MNCs environments
- Creative thinking, open-minded and enthusiasm
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skill
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
This company is much more than consumer goods company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.