Marketing Manager (Open for expats)
Salary VND40000000 - VND60000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tam Huynh
Date posted 23 January 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters
An rarely Marketing Manager job has just become available at one of the best medical decices firms based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the General Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
Reporting to the General Director, you are expected to clearly understand company products in order to work smoothly with other departments, especially Sales Department and Customer Service to improve market share in all product lines and achieve the company’s overall business goals.
- Follow all relationships with our supplier from USA, Europe and Japan. Elaborate for each of them annual budget & marketing plans. Join overseas “distributor meeting”
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analysing and summarising monthly sales statistics
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs and competition
- Collaborate with the design and digital marketing department for promotional campaign
- Organise marketing events (invite foreign speakers for lectures, local exhibition etc..)
- Plan and run marketing campaigns throughout the years. See through the reports and come up with a strategy that works for each campaign
To succeed in this role, you will need to manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities, in order to increase brand awareness.
- Expatriate, living in Ho Chi Minh City or Vietnamese with international experience. MBA or equivalent - Minimum of 2 years' experience (Medical or Pharmaceutical appreciates)
- Critical and analytical thinking is a must
- Able to understand technical products and care for details
- Feel comfortable with numbers
- Outstanding oral and written marketing communication skills in English – (Vietnamese appreciates)
- Self-motivated/independent, high energy, enthusiastic personality
- Good work ethic with the ability to listen and learn
- Good time management and organisational skills
The successful Marketing Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven and determined to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.