Salary VND62000000 - VND70000000 per month + Other attracting benefits
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Chau Hoang
Date posted 20 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An excellent Marketing Manager job in Ho Chi Minh City has just arisen at one of the world's leading automotive companies. Your main responsibility is to support marketing activities nationwide.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining and implementing the country marketing plan consistent with the region marketing plan and guidelines.
- Responsible for the development of the brand, through the implementation of operational creative plans
- Track group and competitor product performances and note the strengths and weaknesses
- Organise training for the sales force on quality problems and technical knowledge of products and services
- Implement validated marketing plan, and support the operational team to prioritise activities depending on business priorities
- Put in place consumer experience through trade marketing, press, communication, internet, events. Support the team in planning and following up delivery of main suppliers (eg: design agency…)
- Follow up performance and engagement of the team, build competencies and development plan for all team members
- Support deployment of key HR initiatives from the Group within the team; work closely with HR partner
To succeed in the Marketing Manager job, you will need to plan and implement internal and corporate communications activities in line with the group communication (DGCM) direction and regional plan.
- Minimum bachelor degree in business administration or related. Preferred in fields such as marketing and/or business development
- Solid business acumen, including analytic skill. Understanding of customer's segmentation
- Familiar with key communication and branding activities. Previous experience in communication / brand management will be appreciated
- Previous experience working in international company, with complex processes will be appreciated
- Demonstrated leadership experience (at least three - five years holding a management position, hierarchical or transverse)
- Proven ability to take initiatives
- Ability to prioritise assignments and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment, while paying attention to details and quality of operational work
- Enthusiastic personality and strong communication skills
- High proficiency in English communication, both speaking and writing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Mobile; able to travel and work occasionally during week-end (commercial events)
This leading automotive spare part/ accessories has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With more than a hundred year history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.