Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 04 April 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Marketing Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected MNCs in food industry. This is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About Marketing Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be in charge of delivering an integrated customer marketing approach including products and services deployment plan, leading planning and execution through key account teams. You will be also responsible for defining business opportunities based on analysing broad set of market data and managing promotional investment budget.
- Analyse market intelligence for the development of the market business plan
- Define, develop and deliver customer marketing initiatives aligned with the cluster growth strategy in close collaboration with KAM teams
- Deliver marketing services for assigned customers
- Provide input to new product requirements based on value chain needs in key categories
- Provide input to future intelligence requirements for market and liaise with cluster business intelligence supporting research projects as needed
- Provide input to application of market and business intelligence to market company opportunities
The ideal Marketing Manager will have more than five years' experience as a marketing managerial role for relevant market in FMCG industry or food technology.
- Degree or MBA or equivalent in Marketing discipline
- Experience in Sales with proven cross functional experience
- Marketing or Management experience
- Min five years' marketing experience in a FMCG company with people management experience and multi-cultural exposure
- Own critical functional competencies: product portfolio expertise, creativity leadership, market assessment, customer insight and growth, operational marketing
- Own following leadership elements: business acumen, customer focus, presentation skills, result-oriented mindset, interpersonal savvy and fast learning
The successful professional will join a company whose expertise has made them leader in their field. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.