Senior Brand Manager (OTC)
Salary VND80,000,000 - VND100,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tam Huynh
Date posted 09 May 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Senior Brand Manager job has just arisen at one of the most respected global pharmaceutical companies based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Senior Brand Manager Role:
Reporting to the Country Head, you will be responsible for category P&L by leading brand activation and execution of brand activation and execution of brand strategies, roll out NPDs, promotion calendar and media to drive sustainable brand development for local market.
- Accountable for accelerated share, for assigned brand portfolio over 3>1 plan in the market
- Execute and amplify winning Market Activation Plans (MAPs) in the context of the consumer, shopper, expert, trade and competitive set. Output clear local activation calendars to be deployed to attain growth priorities in brand development
- Identify investment priorities and manage A&P (working media and P-line) with appropriate mix between advertising and in-store efforts in collaboration with customer development channel and category management
- Monitor and assess in-market new product launches brilliantly leveraging Area launch models with local adaptation where needed
- Liaise actionable local insights with the area teams (consumer, shopper, expert) to generate locally relevant task maps
- Define and deliver winning expert activation programmes to strengthen the “expert recommended” differentiation for relevant brands
To succeed in this role, you will need to activate and consistently deploy winning claims working closely with area, regulatory, medical and activation teams.
- Bachelor degree in science Marketing / Business/ Economics. Masters Degree in Business Management is preferred
- 3 – 4 years (BM) and 5+ years (SBM) of experience in a Marketing or related role
- Excellent English Written and Spoken Communication skills
- Computer skills in Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
This company is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity.
If you are talented and focused and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.