Marketing Manager - Newly created role
Salary VND80,000,000 - VND100,000,000 per month + 13th month salary, variable bonuses
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Maya Nguyen
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-12 fmcg 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A well-established American brand with more than 100 years of successful history is recruiting a Marketing Manager in Ho Chi Minh City to join their team. In this strategic role, you will be responsible for leading the cross-brand business portfolio in its next phase of growth.
About the Marketing Manager - Rural area Role:
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Regional Marketing Heads, you will work closely with brand team to understand consumer in lower tier markets and develop local insights and connections tasks that bring global & country brand strategies to life.
- Execute integrated marketing plan & strategies for lower tier markets, including customised ATL, trade and other channel-related campaigns
- Collaborate with external partners as well as internal partner, i.e. Media, Digital and CMM teams to manage production, gifts, visibility etc., for Trade / Consumer promos
- Brief agencies on major research projects / initiatives; manage Statement of Work (SOW) and AP&G allocations
- Input into development of brand plans
- Drive early engagement and executional alignment among cross-functional stakeholders at all levels (e.g. within brand team, lower tier sales, CMM, sales, demand team)
- Work in the field with sales force to identify insights from lower tier regions, relevant for development or improvement of marketing programs
To ensure the success, you will have passion, drive and determination for delivery. A natural influencer, you will be an engaging character comfortable working to tight deadlines and have a flexible, can-do approach.
- Possess a degree in Marketing/Business with MBA strongly preferred
- Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience in FMCG MNCs
- Working on special rural projects will be an added advantage
- Proven track record for designing, implementing and tracking impact of creative marketing programs
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Outgoing, gregarious, and spontaneous nature with strong drive to win
- Ability to travel when required
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
This company is much more than just a consumer goods company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.