Asia Marketing Manager (based in HCMC)
Salary VND70,000,000 - VND120,000,000 per month + Performance Bonus + Allowances
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Kien Pham
Date posted 15 February 2019 2019-02-152019-04-16 marketing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 70000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Marketing Manager (covering Asian countries) job from a leading & reputable international industrial group has just become available in Ho Chi Minh.
About Marketing Manager - Asia Role:
The Marketing Manager - Asia role (based in HCMC, Vietnam) will manage marketing initiatives for a business segment across Asia. You will be responsible for market monitoring in a well-established segment, leading new product commercialisation activities and building strong connections with industry key players.
- Review market potentials in different Asian countries, including market size, growth rate and drivers, regulatory landscape and competitive mapping
- Collects and analyses customer data and intelligence that can support tactical growth initiatives, continuation or withdrawal from specific opportunities or ventures
- Researches, analyses, and reports on industry trends and data that impact business’ volume, margins, utilisation, and market share
- Leads market share analysis for the business segments including current and future projections for sales and volume
- Provide overall market data to support strategic development
- Identify key players and decision makers along the value chain
- Provide support to sales teams to maintain and strengthen relationship with key customers
- Build and manage brand owners relationships to implement pull-trough strategies, with focus on beer players in South East Asia
The successful candidate should have experience in Sales, Technical Service or Marketing areas.
- BS Business or Technical Field required
- 10+ years' experience in some of the following: sales, technical service, marketing areas
- Demonstrated strong people management and development skills in multicultural environments
- Demonstrated strong strategy planning and implementation skills
- Proven record of achieving aggressive goals and objectives
- Strong decision making business judgement and follow-through skills
- English and Vietnamese speaking mandatory
This organisation has the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are motivated and want to take the next step in your career, this Asia Marketing Manager is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.