Marketing Head cum Country Manager
Salary VND100,000,000 - VND220,000,000 per month + competitive components
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Maya Nguyen
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-07-12 fmcg 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Glico Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
An exciting Marketing Head cum Country Manager job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG firms based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Marketing Head cum Country Manager role:
Reporting to the Regional Business Director, you will work closely with brand team to understand consumer in local market and develop local insights and connections tasks that bring global & country brand strategies to life; develop and implement brand and marketing strategies for new and existing products i.e. campaigns, events, digital marketing, and e-commerce activities; directly work with sales leader and provide them with appropriate tools and materials to meet their commercial objectives and subsequently the company’s business aims.
- Work closely with Regional Marketing team of RHQ Singapore office to align with group’s overall marketing direction
- Lead all branding and marketing activities in Vietnam with focus on executing amplification plans with excellence
- Manage overall marketing budget and ensure resources are fully utilized for the company’s benefit
- Lead direct marketing strategies and techniques to increase customers
- Lead interaction with sales and finance for plan execution
- Develop effective digital marketing strategies
- Manage activities such as offline marketing, roadshows at up-country Vietnam, company sponsored events, etc.
- Gather information and analyse market environment, market competition and business conditions
- Provide business direction to and engage, support multi-functional team members so that they can be productive and ensure that open and effective communication exists within the organization at all times
- Manage the administrative work related to country operations on a need basis
To ensure the success, you will have passion, drive and determination for delivery. A natural influencer, you will be an engaging character comfortable working to tight deadlines and have a flexible, can-do approach.
- Possess a degree in Marketing/Business with MBA strongly preferred
- Minimum 10 years' relevant working experience in FMCG MNCs
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Outgoing, gregarious, and spontaneous nature with strong drive to win
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
This company is much more than just a consumer goods company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.