Marketing Manager - FMCG leader
Salary VND150,000,000 - VND230,000,000 per month + attractive bonuses and allowances
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Maya Nguyen
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-08-23 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 150000000 230000000 230000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Marketing Manager job has just arisen at one of the world's leading FMCG companies. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Marketing Manager Role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing expat, you will take the lead in the company's growth, marketing, branding and indirectly external relations efforts. The role provides support to a number of business units across the organisation, covering membership growth, product development and the management and development of the digital channels and associated CRM platform.
- Design, pilot and monitor execution of the strategy across the whole portfolio of assigned brand
- Such strategy shall be in line with the Global Digital and Media strategy yet tailored to the local needs and to the specificity of the brands and will include without being limited to: Media ROI, Innovative projects, Media Mix, Budget allocation.
- Build, grow and communicate a compelling story and clear marketing strategy among all company's channels (digital, retail, etc.) by working with the company's key stakeholders. You are, in other words, the marketing captain providing cohesive useful marketing guidelines to be used through designated channels
- Strategize marketing to fasten channel shift of the company towards innovative platforms and avenues, while working closely with brands marketing managers for execution and performance monitoring.
- Ensure the marketing performance monitoring, cross-media efficiency, close tracking of results, and issue recommendations based on that
- Achieve substantial brand awareness, positioning, and compelling messaging
- Manage a small but highly effective multi-faceted marketing team
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders inside the company (marketing, commercial and corporate ie. sales, R&D, Product Management and senior management teams) to ensure full alignment of the strategic decisions with the Brand needs.
- Act as a Business Partner by sharing relevant internal and external best practices and developing program. You shall maintain understanding of the latest innovative opportunities and trends in consumer interaction and inspire the teams with those possibilities.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption when appropriate.
To ensure the success, you will have passion, drive and determination for delivery. A natural influencer, you will be an engaging character comfortable with working on tight deadlines and having a flexible can-do attitude.
- Experienced marketer of more than 10 years with a successful track record, mastering analytics and attribution modelling
- Solid commercial sense on brand building and data-driven marketing
- Proven transformation leadership: engage with the extended team and share findings. Need to have strong communication and negotiation skills because you will cooperate with highly passionate and innovative teams.
- Leads with strong agile project management skills
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
This company is much more than consumer goods retail and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.