Consultant Khanh Linh Tran
Date posted 29 July 20192019-07-29 2019-09-27 fmcg Hochiminh VN VND 40000000 80000000 80000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Brand Manager job has just become available at one of the leading Multi-level marketing firms based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Brand Manager Role:
Reporting to Marketing Manager, you will manage two subordinates and actively manage & implement the assigned portfolio/brand as well as marketing activities to achieve annual sales goals and brand KPIs. Moreover, you will actively manage profitability of the assigned portfolio/brand; optimisation of marketing spending of the assigned business line.
- Develop, manage and implement actionable multi-year & annual strategic brand & portfolio plans for own business line (R & E)
- Effectively execute the plan and manage to achieve the brand growth in term of brand value, awareness, penetration, productivity and sales revenue (R & E)
- Effectively manage the brand with activities including: ✓ Portfolio planning (E). ✓ Portfolio/product positioning (E). ✓ New product or product optimisation planning & launching (R & E). ✓ Portfolio Pricing (E). ✓ Product pipelining (E & S). ✓ Advertising planning & messaging with all types of media/touch points internally and externally (R & E). ✓ Product promotion (E & S). ✓ Product/solution training content planning & execution (E & S)
- Build and develop strong relationship with industrial opinion leaders to promote reliability of the brands and products
- Optimise inventory levels to avoid excess stock and TNA
- Effectively manage the portfolio profit & optimise marketing expense (R & E)
- Develop and lead a high performing team
- Mentor, coach and guide staff to help develop the top talent pipeline within Amway in both technical and leadership skills
To succeed in the role, you must have good leadership & interpersonal skills.
- At least five years' relevant experiences in Marketing, FMCG or related industries (pharmacy/nutrition or beauty marketing is preferable)
- Thorough knowledge and experiences in Product/Brand Management & Strategic planning
- High adaptability; change initiating & management; creativity abilities
- Good in customer orientation & relationship management
- Well organised, result oriented
- Work independently under high pressure with the sense of urgency
- Positive attitude & high level of maturity
- Good negotiation & conflict resolution skills
- Good command of spoken & written English and Vietnamese
This company is much more than just a consumer goods company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.