Product Marketing Manager
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND60,000,000 per annum + 13th month
Consultant Khanh Linh Tran
Date posted 07 October 20192019-10-07 2019-12-06 electronics Hochiminh VN VND 50000000 60000000 60000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Product Marketing Manager job has just become available at one of the leading consumer electronics based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Product Marketing Manager Role:
Reporting to Marketing Director, you will lead all marketing activities for the assigned product portfolio. It includes the business planning – portfolio management, brand management and marketing communications. You will work closely with the Sales Team to agree on sales plan and be jointly responsible for the sales and revenues targets.
- Defining and implementing the marketing strategy and plan for the assigned products and new products in liaison with local sales team and the regional/global marketing teams
- Translates the marketing strategy and plan into a business plan, with supporting launch plans and other required actions to meet the planned results
- Define with the Business Leaders, or region, the product portfolio, the product positioning, pricing, distribution, service and promotion plan, which should contribute to optimised sales value, product mix and volume to deliver the agreed targets
- Sets and manages margin and pricing policies, ensuring effective implementation in the sales plans. Responsible for local or regional consistency in pricing and product range
- Owns the sales forecast and manages slow moving or outdated inventory. Resolve or escalate product allocation issues, in case of supply restrictions
- Initiates (corrective) actions and formulates marketing support requirements, validated by sales management in order to improve on business objectives
- Defines the distribution and channel mix according to criteria set by General management
To ensure the success, you will have passion, drive and determination for delivery. A natural influencer, you will be an engaging character comfortable working to tight deadlines and have a flexible, can-do approach.
- At least five years' relevant marketing experience
- Ideally consumer electronics background
- Good understanding of consumer-driven marketing innovation, retail and brand management and digital
- Ideally would have worked in multiple categories in marketing
- Ability to think (out-of-the-box) from a broad business perspective: strategic & operational
- Extensive experience working in Vietnam market
- Fluent in both English and Vietnamese languages
This company is much more than just a consumer goods company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.