Salary VND50,000,000 - VND80,000,000 per annum
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Khanh Linh Tran
Date posted 21 October 20192019-10-21 2019-12-20 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 80000000 80000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Brand Manager job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG firms based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Brand Manager Role:
Reporting to Head of Marketing and Portfolio Brand and Trade Strategy Manager, you will be leading the stewardship of key brand in the development of brand’s strategic growth agenda to drive a winning consumer centric portfolio, product development and pricing strategy in achieving our ambition to become the most inspirational and fastest growing brand in the market.
- Consumer-centric, insights-based, and forward-looking to produce winning strategies for our Brands and Products under the overall company’s competitive advantages and disadvantages
- Embrace entrepreneurship, agile ways of working and continuously try new things
- Fluent in research methodology and using research data to analyse market trends and consumer’s behaviours to support strategic discussion and planning
- Monitor and analyse brand & launches performance to drive the understandings of performance dynamics, provide insights, drive efficiency & effectiveness for learning to be able to quickly react to successes and failures alike to fail forward
- Accountable and full ownership on budget, project, agencies and suppliers management
To ensure the success, you will have passion, drive and determination for delivery. A natural influencer, you will be an engaging character comfortable working to tight deadlines and have a flexible, can-do approach.
- High standard of university degree (required)
- Minimum five years of managerial experience in tobacco or relevant FMCG brand management
- Solid background of commercial and brand strategy planning - devising integrated marketing plan
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking
- Highly creative with ability to think out of the box
- Good logical thinking with understanding of operational constraints and strong execution reflex
This company is much more than just a consumer goods company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.