Salary VND40,000,000 - VND60,000,000 per annum
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Son Nguyen
Date posted 30 October 20192019-10-30 2019-12-29 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 40000000 60000000 60000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting and challenging Product Manager job has just become available in one of the global pharmaceutical companies from France.
About the Product Manager role:
Reporting directly into the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Vietnam, you will manage all the products in Skincare Treatment portfolio.
- Prepare annual sales forecast, annual Marketing Plan, and implement the various marketing activities of assigned product portfolio that defines the relevant market environment and strategic marketing direction
- Manage the approved promotion budget to achieve the approved sales target within approved promotions budget, allocate budget to field force to ensure implement marketing strategy effectively
- Review and recommend product portfolio initiatives to include development and new product launches
- Plan and oversee the implementation of promotional programs to support brand sales objectives
- Provide field force with the required product knowledge training and equip them with the necessary tools to effectively perform their selling function
- Design market research to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions
- Responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors’ products
- Build up good relationship with KOLs
- Give presentation for assigned products in RTMs, seminar, conferences
To succeed in the role, you must be dynamic, good interpersonal skills, creative, innovative and motivated.
- Business background, Pharmacist or Doctor could be a plus
- Experience as Product Manager, especially in Skincare treatment products
- Marketing planning - Organisational/planning skills
- Leadership, good communication, analysis and presentation skills
- Excellent aptitude to build relationship with KOL
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
This leading firm needs no introduction and is the leader it its field of expertise.
If you are driven and want to take your career forward, this is the role for you.