Brand, Consumer Insights & eCommerce Senior Manager
Salary VND40,000,000 - VND70,000,000 per month + Bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Khanh Linh Tran
Date posted 20 November 20192019-11-20 2020-01-19 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 40000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Brand, Consumer Insights & eCommerce Senior Manager job has just become available at one of the leading Consumer electronics firms based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Brand, Consumer Insights & eCommerce Senior Manager Role:
Reporting to Marketing Director, you will develop and deploy marketing plans, both ATL and BTL, aligned with Business Strategy. The job holder is responsible for brand building on physical and digital channels, drive awareness of key product categories on growth, manage agencies to develop relevant communication and drive innovation to the target customers and market in focus.
- Manage research to understand market dynamics, competition, consumer/contractor/architect/customer insights through (internal and external research, analysis on competitive trends, direct trade visits)
- Understand Media landscape and trends to maximize the investment and effectiveness
- Monitor Brand positioning vs. competitors
- Define media channel mix and efficient price positioning to extend brand awareness on potential market/ categories.
- Share market understanding with top management and explore the opportunities for building brand leadership through assigned categories
- Align with the other Business functions to ensure timely and effective launch
- Manage above-the-line Marketing budget effectively and efficiently
- Develop and manage eCommerce.
- Work with relevant agencies for developing and implementing the communication plan
- Integrate the brand positioning across all the elements of the Marketing mix for both ATL and BTL
- Coordinate with Corporate Marketing functions to align on global campaigns and new production/innovation launches
- Develop the eCommerce channel, working both with internal and external partners
- Manage Digital marketing strategies (in line with overall budget and business objective) and execution
- Closely monitor performance of Digital channels in driving sales
- Work with Global eCommerce team to build Ariston Global eCommerce capabilities
- Manage and develop brand team for great team spirit and environment
- Leverage employee skills for high efficiency
- Training and coaching for team members
To ensure the success, you will have passion, drive and determination for delivery. A natural influencer, you will be an engaging character comfortable working to tight deadlines and have a flexible, can-do approach.
- Minimum five years' experience in Marketing Field and at management level
- Cross Functional Appreciation
- Category: FMCG, Electronic Appliances, or other major Brands recognized in Vietnam
- Good understanding of local market and consumer’s behavior
- Ability to take multitask, people and team oriented, ‘Can do” attitude
This leading firm needs no introduction.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.