Marketing Manager (Pharma)
Salary VND100,000,000 - VND120,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant An Nguyen
Date posted 22 June 2022ho-chi-minh-city marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-06-22 2022-08-21 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 100000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the biggest pharmaceutical companies is looking for a Marketing Manager. In this job, you will base in HCMC and report directly to BUD.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
In this role, you will set the long-term vision and strategy for the assigned portfolio and lead and manage a product team from product concept to launch.
- Create comprehensive brand and business growth strategy for assigned portfolio, leveraging capabilities and competencies of both local & regional team
- Aid in developing and implementing marketing initiatives to maximise product lifecycle
- Manage portfolio launch readiness
- Navigate pricing and tactical promotions for new and existing product implementation with a key focus on profit and sales growth
- Lead, manage and develop direct and indirect reports and cross-functional teams
- Manage P&L for assigned portfolio, ensuring profitability within the assigned market segments
- Continually review product portfolio performance, recommend and implement actions where negative or poor performance occurs
- Monitor the performance of business cases, being accountable for their success/failure
- Identify and analyse new product opportunities in line with portfolio strategy
- Regularly communicate all updates to relevant stakeholders
- Build and maintain strong market knowledge through regular field visit and KOL management
- Collaborating with internal teams on competitive positioning and market development
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Minimum seven years of experience in relevant field
- Creative, initiative, communication skills
- Good command in English & computer
- Excellent analytical skills and spots new trends, potential disruptions, opportunities or leverage points and make compelling case to challenge status quo and prompt change in strategy.
- Develop positioning and communication message strategy. Business modelling and building competitive advantage
- Able to manage the product life cycle. Creative communication skills to convey the Brand story to internal and external stakeholders
- Deep understanding of P&L. Strategic business thinking and execution (promotional/ pricing/ channel strategies, financial driven ROI)
- Able to translate the Brand plan into SMART KPIs: Aligned with the marketing strategic imperatives. Able to collaborate with key cross functional stakeholders. Able to measure performance vs objectives and take corrective actions
- Consistently motivates team enabling them to achieve their goals. Recognised as a role model working cross functionally with other teams, resulting in excellent execution of programs
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.