Product Manager (OTC)
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND65,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant An Nguyen
Date posted 06 July 2022ho-chi-minh-city marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-07-06 2022-09-04 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 65000000 65000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A great Product Manager job opportunity has become available in the market. This is a role for marketing leaders in the pharmaceutical OTC/CHC sector.
About the Product Manager Role:
To develop annual marketing plans and coordinate their successful implementation and to grow the long-term sales, profit and market share position for assigned products.
- Analyse in depth the market, the sales, the trend, the changes, the competitors, and establishing and maintaining a competitive knowledge
- Seeks best practice from global brands to learn from, adapt and apply to the local market
- Develops the sales & investment plan under supervision
- Constantly assess effectiveness and ROI of tactical initiatives implementation
- Builds and executes powerful communication strategies – ensuring we inform, empower and inspire our consumers and customers
- Work closely with the global marketing team to build the local communication strategy
- Propose local tactics and actions to develop the brands according to the global brand strategy & the competitive landscape
- Manage the process to ensure execution of marketing plan within cross-functional teams medical, commercial, finance and regulatory
- Understand the TV media and digital environment and the various technologies and applications
- Develop KPIs for each channel/activity, monitoring, managing and reacting fast to changes and making adaptations to the plan/activity
- Acquiring and updating a detailed knowledge of the different channel and therapeutic market
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Education / Certifications: University degree preferably in Marketing, Business Administration and/or a Medical/Pharmacy.
- Experience: Preferably at least three years of OTC/OTX Product Management in pharma industry
- Language: Fluent in English & Vietnamese
- Proactive attitude, creativity and out of box thinking, openness for new ideas and new ways of doing things
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 08 August 2022An exciting Growth Digital Marketing Manager job has arisen in a leading fintech firm in Vietnam.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 01 August 2022An exciting Account Director job has arisen in a leading FMCG in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 03 August 2022An exciting opportunity of Lead Designer Manager for a global manufacturing company is available in Ho Chi Minh city.
Salary: VND70,000,000 - VND90,000,000 per monthLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 15 July 2022An exciting Senior Brand Manager job has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting to the Marketing Head, the Senior Brand Manager will be responsible for all marketing strategy and execution for assigned products of the company.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 01 July 2022An exciting Digital Marketing Manager job has arisen in a leading fintech firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.