Senior Brand Manager (ETC)
Salary VND70,000,000 - VND90,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant An Nguyen
Date posted 15 July 2022ho-chi-minh-city marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-07-15 2022-09-13 marketing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 70000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Brand Manager job has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting to the Marketing Head, the Senior Brand Manager will be responsible for all marketing strategy and execution for assigned products of the company.
About the Senior Brand Manager Role:
Responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including; gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with sales, marketing and other support functions to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Effectively manage marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the product to achieve short and long term business objectives; including revenue, sales, profit and market share targets
- Monitor and manage marketing activities within budgeted constraints and understand the fundamental aspects of financial performance. Identify trends and draw appropriate insight from financial data
- Identify, analyse, and translate product, brand, customer, consumer, and competitive information into marketing plans. Ensure all materials and activities are aligned with and executed in accordance with the larger, strategic plan
- Monitor and report on the productivity of marketing plans and projects
- Develop annual brand plan, which includes marketing objectives, strategies, advertising and promotion and ensure timely execution
- Prepare budgets, reports and forecasts in a timely manner
- Achieve forecast accuracy and new products launch KPI targets
- Ensure marketing activities comply with relevant Acts, legal demands, ethical standards and corporate business and safety procedures
- Review complaints and suggestions relating to assigned products and develop action plans to address
To succeed in this role, you must have efficient English skills.
- Minimum five to six years related marketing experience in MNC pharmaceutical industry, at least one to two years at the same position
- Prefer exposure to both OTC & ETC channel
- Good knowledge in marketing principles
- Efficient communication and presentation skill
- Proven experience in managing brands through development and deployment of brand strategy and tactics.
- Ability to translate to the insight from data analysis and marketing understanding
- Interpersonal skills and influencing skill to work, collaborate and manage internal and external stakeholders in effective way
This leading pharmaceutical company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 08 August 2022An exciting Growth Digital Marketing Manager job has arisen in a leading fintech firm in Vietnam.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 01 August 2022An exciting Account Director job has arisen in a leading FMCG in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 01 July 2022An exciting Digital Marketing Manager job has arisen in a leading fintech firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 07 July 2022An exciting Digital Marketing Manager job has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: VND60,000,000 - VND80,000,000 per month + Attractive BenefitsLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 01 July 2022An exciting Marketing Manager job has become available at one of the most respected global firms based in HCMC. Reporting directly to Division Head and the mission is to drive and develop the brand’s long-term image, desirability, visibility, brand equity and profitability in Vietnam through a 360 client-centric mindset and approach, both internally and externally.