Salary VND60,000,000 - VND70,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Que Anh Nguyen
Date posted 15 December 2022ho-chi-minh-city marketing/product-brand-marketing 2023-01-10 2023-02-13 marketing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 60000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader in pharmaceutical industry is recruiting a Product Manager to join the office based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Product Manager Role:
The Product Manager leads and actively participates in/contributes to the development and execution of strategic marketing plans for product portfolio.
- Building brand strategy and relevant action plan of products with approval by senior management
- Ensuring the good implementation of tactical plans by co-work with sales force
- Ensuring the co-work with function team (Sales force/ Medical/Legal/RA/Finance …) all relevant to brands in charge in proactive way
- Closely respecting the expenses budget defined by Head of Marketing & make sure A&P management
- Achieving marketing objectives as agreed with management, managing the development and implementation of marketing plans consistent with approval strategy
- Accountable for assuring compliance’s rules & ethic code when working with Health Care Professional to strengthen the company’s image
- Ensure all the support for the sales team comply with relevant acts, legal demand and ethical standards and in line with marketing plan
- Organise training about product knowledge, disease knowledge, SOP (if any)
- Involve new product development process and lead new product launch based on management approval
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least five years of experience in product management for a healthcare worldwide company
- Ability to develop effective competitive strategies
- Being energetic, highly motivated, highly result-oriented
- Product development & requirement analysis
- Demonstrate high level of integrity and accountability
- Ability to define problems, data-collecting, establish facts, and drawing valid conclusions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written) in both Vietnamese and English
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 07 December 2022A newly created Launch Marketing Manager is just available in a multinational healthcare company.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 23 December 2022An exciting Senior Digital Marketing Manager position has become available at one of the the largest consumer retail chains, based in in Ho Chi Minh City.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 26 December 2022An exciting job opportunity of a (Senior) Public Affairs Consultant for an agency has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City.
Salary: Excellent PackageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 22 December 2022An exciting Associate Creative Director - Vietnamese job has arisen in a leading advertising firm in Ho Chi Minh City.