Senior Product Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Hanh Bui
Date posted 18 April 2023ho-chi-minh-city marketing/product-brand-marketing 2023-04-18 2023-06-17 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Senior Product Manager job has arisen in a leading pharmaceutical firm in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Senior Product Manager Role:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for marketing activities, strategies and budget effectively to develop company’s existing brands as well as launch new product.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver marketing plan and messaging plan yearly with prioritised features and corresponding justification (develop the core positioning and messaging for the portfolios)
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast
- Develop marketing tools and collateral
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success
- Brief and train the Medical Consultant team at quarterly meetings
- Brief press and analysts and join speakers tours
- Have field visits regularly and act as a leader within the company
- Manage the merchandising of products and promotions
- Support Marketing Manager to implement parent company's marketing strategies, including new prices, promotion campaign, etc.
- Other tasks as required by the superior
To succeed in this role, you will need to have seven -10 years of experience in pharmaceuticals companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, MBA is preferred
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Strong analytical, organisational and communication skills
- Highly motivated and adaptable with great attention to detail
- Able to work independently on projects in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to organise projects and communicate across multiple departments
- Technical background, with experience in medicine
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel
This leading firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
Salary: Attractive packageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 12 May 2023An exciting Global Category Manager job has become available at one of the multinational FMCG firms, based in HCMC. Reporting directly to Regional Head, this is the role for the person who is a leader in their field.