Global Category Manager
Salary Attractive package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Trang Tran
Date posted 12 May 2023ho-chi-minh-city marketing/product-brand-marketing 2023-05-12 2023-07-11 food Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Global Category Manager job has become available at one of the multinational FMCG firms, based in HCMC. Reporting directly to Regional Head, this is the role for the person who is a leader in their field.
About the Global Category Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and execute strategies for product development, pricing, positioning, and promotions.
- Develop and execute product category strategies to achieve business goals and objectives
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs, trends, and opportunities
- Analyse sales and inventory data to forecast demand and optimise product assortment
- Work with cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, and manufacturing to ensure product alignment and successful launches
- Monitor and analyse product performance and make recommendations for improvements or discontinuation
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activities to ensure competitive advantage
- Manage product pricing, promotions, and placement to maximise revenue and profitability
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to create product messaging and positioning
- Communicate product updates, launch plans, and performance to internal and external stakeholders
To succeed in this Global Category Manager role, you will need to possess strong business acumen and a background or passion in the Food business.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Minimum of five years' experience in product management, category management, or related field in FMCG industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional teams and projects
- Knowledge of product development, pricing, and promotion strategies
- Advanced English level
This conglomerate organisation truly champions a diverse, collaborative work environment and provides great growth opportunities working alongside a motivated international team of professionals.
If you have what it takes and are looking for the next step in your career, this Global Category Manager role is for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7941
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 18 April 2023An exciting Senior Product Manager job has arisen in a leading pharmaceutical firm in Ho Chi Minh City.