Trade Marketing Manager
Salary VND65000000 - VND80000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tam Huynh
Date posted 26 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A rapidly expanding pharmaceutical company is recruiting a Trade Marketing Manager in Ho Chi Minh City to take on a newly created role.
About the Trade Marketing Manager Role:
Reporting to the Country Head you will own and lead trade and shopper strategy definition and execution in order to deliver brand / category strategies at the point of purchase
- Formulate, own and ultimately deliver industry leading global trade marketing plans including responsibility for budget to maximise sales and audience views
- Work to ensure consistent messaging and creative style across our trade businesses, aligned to consumer messaging
- Work closely with the regions to ensure both efficient delivery of master assets to teams, clients and partners around the world, as well as also enabling and empowering them to localise campaigns within clear brand frameworks
- Lead and own CHC master-plan, link above-the-line & below-the-line activities with clear sync periods and priorities to drive focus in execution
- Lead the presentation of monthly cycle objectives and channel updates to sales team, work closely with sales team, brief documents and clear 3D cycle priorities understood and executed
- Track and evaluate ROI of all global B2B marketing activity - either direct or via third party for content the team distributes
To succeed in this role, you will need to help develop and create innovative customer marketing materials including catalogues, digital marketing (CRM) and campaigns to be used by third party clients.
- Tertiary qualifications are essential, preferably in Business with Marketing major; alternatively a science / pharmacy degree or equivalent
- Minimum three - five years’ experience in Trade Marketing. Prior working experience in MNC in FMCG/OTC Healthcare industry
- Dynamic, results-oriented individual with a "hands on" style. Adaptable to a fast-paced, high-growth, changing environment
This leading professional firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.