Retail Marketing Manager
Salary VND90,000,000 - VND115,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-15 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 90000000 115000000 115000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A global leading consumer goods company has a job vacancy for a Retail Marketing Manager to lead consumer strategies and retail environment strategies in Vietnam.
About this Retail Marketing Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for increasing the demand, guaranteeing a profitable growth for the business and assuring products are in the points of sale and consumption.
- Lead shopper skill set development and drive the initiative across organisation
- Manage the investment by developing channels' investment strategy, prioritise Investment across the different channels & Customer based on detected opportunities, growth expectations and ROI analysis
- Ensure product visibility and pricing objectives are achieved in all key channels
- Ensure excellence on the Marketing activation (Touch point prioritisation) to implement: Brand activation and Category demand creation; the activity grid and new product Go to Market for the subsidiary that is developed by Consumer Marketing in the Hub
- Lead the Retail Category Development process in the organisation and prioritisation of services
- Develop a Category Management Strategy and activity plan
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration
- Proven experience with at least eight years' in brand marketing management
- Exposure in Trade Marketing/ Shopper Development would be a plus
- Cultural awareness
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
The company has people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are confident, with a can-do attitude, this is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Linh Do on +84 902 100 214 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.