Trade Marketing Manager - Pet Solutions (Confidential)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Uyen Mai
Date posted 10 January 2023ho-chi-minh-city marketing/trade-marketing 2023-01-10 2023-03-11 trade-and-services Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN 70000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A global market leading company is recruiting a Trade Marketing Manager – Pet Solutions (Confidential) in Ho Chi Minh City to join their team.
About the Trade Marketing Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible to activate the pet solutions in the minds of customers, lead a small team and oversee all trade marketing activities national wide, through all channels.
- Convert marketing objectives into business opportunities in line with channel roles and strategies to maximise business growth
- Bring the education of pet solutions in an emerging market environment
- Develop strategies and tactics that motivate customers positively
- Evaluate promotion effectiveness, implements and monitors trade activities and promotion programs
- Reach, operate and recommend a coherent brand, pack, price and channel strategies
- Collects and manages market intelligence for management decision making
- Manage team, provide coaching, development, building people capability for long term
- Support display standards and effective display equipment
- Conduct monthly meeting internally with cross-functional team and externally with customer/distributor
- Key contact for the regional brand marketing team & local channel managers, coordinates all promotional and customer activity
- Manage the budget and customised promotion budget assigned
- Develop and implements customised promotional strategy (in line with brand priorities) across customers/channels
- Act as strong team player within the sales organisation, motivate and encourage others, share ideas and best practices actively within the team
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior manager, across borders and internal matrix.
- Five to eight years' experience in sales & distribution / channel management / field trade marketing with minimum four years sales experience
- Experience in people management with proven record of coaching and people development
- Deep understanding of online advertising ecosystem, social media, digital and mobile marketing
- High level of project management skills
- Superb written, visual and verbal presentation skills
- Professional English communication
- Proactive versus reactive thinker who maintains a positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities
- Product Marketing/ Distributor Management experience is a plus
This international company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trade Marketing Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: attractive incentives packageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 30 January 2023An exciting Marketing Manager job has become available at one of the most prestigious multinational ICT firms based in HCMC. Reporting directly to Marketing Director, this is the role for the person who is a leader in their field.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 16 January 2023An exciting E-commerce Manager job has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: Attractive packageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 16 January 2023An exciting Field Force Assistant Manager job has become available at one of the multinational consumer electronic firms, based in HCMC. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for generating the business in its next phase of growth.
Salary: VND45,000,000 - VND55,000,000 per monthLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 10 January 2023One of the leading architectural tiles manufacturers is looking for a Senior Marketing in HCM city. They are looking for a strong Sales Manager to strengthen the brand leadership position in the high-end porcelain market. In this job, you will work independently and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 07 December 2022An exciting Art Director job has arisen in a leading advertising company in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.