Technical Training Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Kim Truong
Date posted 28 October 2016
An exciting Technical Training Manager job has just become available at one of the global leading company in building & construction material based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Technical Marketing Manager, this is the role for those who have passion in technical training to not only internal sales & marketing team but also external clients such as constructors, distributors and civil/architecture students.
About the Technical Training Manager Role:
In this Technical Training Manager, you will be responsible for the technical academy development, support to consultant seminars and provide best practical technical training & guidance to installer, distributor, college students.
- Support development and deliver the training for internal staffs of Gyproc covering all products, systems, performance, installation (internal customers)
- Development and deliver theory and practical trainings (external customers)
- On-site support & training: Technical site support during construction phase to address system or design issues, providing written bespoke solutions. Site check and ensure specification compliance of projects
- Technical visit reports to contractors to handle technical issues. Complain handling support to sale teams
In order to succeed in this Technical Training Manager job, you must have at least 3 years of experience in technical training, technical support in building & construction material at manager level.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Architecture/Civil engineering
- Construction site management, project management, design
- Having relevant experience in technical training
- Good knowledge of building regulation about fire, acoustic
- Understanding architecture language (drawings symbols, plan, elevation, sketching)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good training/facilitation skills (setting training objectives, making a lesson plan, delivery the training, handling the audience)
- English fluency both in speaking and writing
This international building & construction material company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident, willing to learn and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Technical Training Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.