Salary Negotiable + 13th month bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Kim Truong
Date posted 24 October 2016
A global leading company in testing & inspection service is looking for the Maintenance Manager to work in Ho Chi Minh City to lead a maintenance service team of 4 people and provide maintenance service to support operations.
About the Maintenance Manager role:
Reporting directly to the Operation Manager role, you will be responsible for overseeing and direct maintenance personnel to manage plant & equipment maintenance for reactive and planned works.
- Deliver preventative maintenance schedule to improve technical availability of assets in line with company targets
- Ensure a department training plan such that maintenance personnel are competent in the completion of their duties and suitable cover is available in the team and capable to cover holidays and illness
- Inspect and evaluate physical plant and related equipment in order to manage asset life cycle in support of operations
- Coordinate with outside contractors to perform service activities, repairs, preventive maintenance on plant and equipment
- Oversee and direct provision of all related maintenance supplies, plant spare parts
In order to succeed in this Maintenance Manager job, you must have at least 7 years of working experience in maintenance engineering for packaging or food manufacturing company.
- Bachelor degree in electrical, mechatronic or mechanical engineering
- Experience in maintenance service for packaging machinery system or food manufacturing companies
- At least 3 years at team management level
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong trouble shooting skill, problem solving and customer service skills
- Experience in preventive maintenance for automation equipment as well as planning for spare parts stock
The organisation has sustainable grown over the years and provide their employees a competitive package and benefits.
If you are driven and open to new challenges, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me for further information.