Continuous Improvement Leader
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Kim Truong
Date posted 18 November 2016
One of the leading European company apparel & sporting products is looking for Continuous Improvement Leader to work in Ho Chi Minh City and lead the improvement of current process using different problem solving tools and methodologies of LEAN.
About Continuous Improvement Leader role:
Reporting directly to the Production Team Manager, you will be responsible for leading the factory capacity optimisation.
- Lead and set direction and lead the way to breakthrough/ continuous improvement mindset
- Spearhead cost-saving initiatives
- Conduct work studies for process improvement
- Coordinate continuous improvement activities in the factory
- Demonstrate skills in the implementation of the principles, practices, and mindset of LEAN manufacturing for maximum cost and waste reduction
- Support production teams on the continuous improvement projects implementation and follow-up
In order to succeed in this Continuous Improvement Leader job, you must have at least 3 years of experience as continuous improvement or lean leader role in manufacturing and production company.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering. industrial system or industrial management
- Experience in lean manufacturing and six sigma
- Engineering experience recognised in the manufacturing sector
- Ability to propose new solutions and to innovate in a “Continuous Improvement Approach"
- Strong organisational and planning skills along with the ability to multi-tasks
- Strong critical thinking & problem solving ability
- Good communication, moderation and project management skills
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
This world leading apparel & sporting goods company provides their employees a good career progression as well as a competitive package & benefits.
If you are responsible, a decision maker, proactive and love sports, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.