Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Kim Truong
Date posted 15 November 2016
An interesting Service Manager job has just become available at one of the leading auto manufacturer companies in Ho Chi Minh City. In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Country After Sales Director.
About the Service Manager Role:
You will be responsible for a high rate of service market exploitation and loyalty by means of high repair and customer's care quality.
- Analyse the service market potential and ensure exploitation of that potential Making the reports
- Create service policy, guideline to service staff for disciplinary, safety, dealership standard in the workshop
- Implement and achieve the service target, increase repair and customer's care quality, service loyalty
- Plan measures for Service regarding procedures as well as promote and assess suggestions for improvement in the Service department
- Perform internal workshop tests and implement improvement measures to increase service quality
- Ensure compliance with regulations governing safety at work and accident prevention
In order to succeed in this Service Manager job, you must have at least 10 years of experience in the automotive or related industry.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical or automotive engineering or equivalent level of professional training
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in management position on wholesale and retail levels in automotive industry
- Clear focus on after sales business management, dealer development, and all aspects of the after sales operations including
- Strong leadership, customer satisfaction orientation and business acumen
This global company provides their employees very competitive package and benefits in the market as well as a good career progression.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this interesting Service Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.