Salary 13th month bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Kim Truong
Date posted 24 October 2016
A Production Director job in Ho Chi Minh city has just risen at one of the leading FDI company in footwear manufacturing industry. Your main responsibility is to be manage the production size of 300 people at the pla operation.
About the Production Director Role:
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will be responsible for managing all activities of product development, production, quality, warehouse & customer services, purchasing... and proactively leading and linking all departments for smooth operation of the plant.
- Manage, provide supervision on factory daily operations with determination on priorities, timelines, assigns resources/tasks
- Identify required tools, equipment, manpower requirement and other relevant resources for the operations
- Lead and engage all departments to ensure smooth operations and maintain good productivity levels
- Supervise the utilisation of raw materials to minimise usage variance
- Train, develop and motivate staffs
- Attend board of management meetings
- Provide the appropriate environment where the employees can work with a maximum satisfaction
In order to succeed in this Production Director job, you must have at least 8 years of management experience in footwear or garment manufacturing, with a history of progressive responsibility, preferably in injection moulding.
- Track record of achievements in managing and strengthening different teams for better mentality connection and collaborations
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese is a must, Mandarin is a plus
- Personal qualities: team-player, smart, numerate, executes, integrity & professionalism, communication & influencing skills
- Experience with footwear is preferred
- Technical skills in materials and inventory management, production scheduling, and preventive maintenance
- Leadership: A demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
- Strong characteristic and quality orientation.
- Planning: ability to perform short and long range planning
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent project and program management skills
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this interesting Production Director job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.