Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Kim Truong
Date posted 18 November 2016
An interesting Project Manager job has recently become available at an leading energy company in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Project Manager role:
Reporting directly to the CEO in Vietnam and functional to the Vice President of Corporate Strategy, you will be responsible for leading the renewable energy project from development to launch stage.
- Lead day-to-day coordination and executions to deliver project milestones
- Lead in negotiating, following up all tasks from government body, i.e. EVN, MOIT, to deliver results within the project time-line and budget
- Responsible for liaising with cross functional team in other South East Asia regions during the weekly meeting
- Support due diligence or projects, provide progress update report of the company project execution, coordinate with EPC contractor and project guarantor and manage the operational farms
- Coordinate with local accounting services to provide routine accounting and financial information to the company accountant
In order to succeed in this Project Manager job, , you must have at least 8 years of project coordinate experience in the energy & utilities industries.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in business economics, finance economics or project management
- Have technical understanding in renewable energy (particularly solar) or electrical engineering or real estate development is a plus
- Project operations management experience
- Have good network with government and have connection with EVN and MOIT of Vietnam
- Flexible, reliable, positive and hand on person
- Strong company valuation skills and proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluent in speaking and writing for both Vietnamese and English languages
This energy company offer their employees very competitive package and benefits in the market.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.