Project & Facilities Manager
Salary Attractive package
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Kim Truong
Date posted 20 December 2016
One of the global largest fashion retailer is looking for the Project & Facilities Manager to work in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly Regional Construction Manager & Regional Facilities Manager, you will be the key person in Vietnam to lead the project management of the construction projects of new retail stores as well as manage the installation & maintenance equipment of the existing stores.
About the Project & Facilities Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for leading, managing and organising construction projects with a high level of professionalism and according to company policies, standards and local legislation. Besides, you also have to be responsible for ensuring and coordinating repairs and maintenance activities and equipment installations of all locations of stores and offices.
- Ensure that the stores are designed & built in line with the general/local building specification, guidelines & interior specifications
- Follow up on the construction process and secures deadlines & quality standards
- Partner with construction manager and construction controller in order to determine budgets, conduct tenders, evaluate bids and select contractors
- Follow up on invoices and payment schedules according to contracts and change order as well as internal database and project handling tools
- Use value planning in all processes, lower costs but maintain high quality and secure investment budget and follow up on both Net & Gross investments
- Secure that routines, policies, guidelines and legal requirements in the country are followed at all times
- Show strong initiative, drive towards goals, try new things and improve efficiency
- Work closely with team members and with other departments in order to secure alignment of goals and priorities
- Ensuring and coordinating (tracking progress) repairs and maintenance activities
and equipment installations and/or replacements of all area locations
In order to succeed in this Project & Facilities Manager job, you must have at least three years of experience in project management, construction management or facility management.
- Education background in project management, construction management or equivalent
- Experience in project management for retail stores or shopping mall is an advantage
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Result driven, focusing on customer value, team player
- Independent and being flexible on travelling
- Integrity, trustworthy and straight forward
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment, open minded, cost conscious
- Have a sense for investments planning and being able to cope with changes
- Fluent English communication, both in oral & written
This international retail group needs no introduction and is one of the most popular brands across the globe. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, think out of the box and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.