Location Dong Nai
Consultant Kim Truong
Date posted 09 November 2016
One of a leading FDI manufacturing company in Vietnam is looking for a QA Manager to work at their factory in Dong Nai. Reporting directly to the General Director, you be will be overseeing the quality department of quality assurance, quality control and quality system management.
About the QA Manager role:
In this QA Manager role, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, communicating and maintaining a quality plan to bring the company’s quality systems and Policies into compliance with quality system requirements required by the customers.
- Sett up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures, quality handbook
- Ensure tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product modifications are investigated if necessary
- Manage and maintain the Company’s quality inspection for incoming and in-process materials and components, processes and finished goods
- Effectively interact with Production and Development teams to maintain product supply and help introduce new products
- Frequently conduct quality audit to comply with the customer or the third party's standards
- Agreeing standards and establishing clearly defined quality methods for staff to inspect
In order to succeed in this QA Manager job, you must have at least 5 years of experience in quality assurance and quality control in FDI manufacturing companies.
- Bachelor Science of Engineering: chemical science, food science or related field
- Demonstration of sound problem solving abilities, as well as, possession of required organisational skills. Team player and good leadership quality
- Experience at management level at least 3 years in quality control testing and inspection
- Management ability of a quality control program
- Ability to record and organise all necessary documentation to memorialise the implementation, maintenance and effectiveness of the quality control Program
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively with 3rd party and internal departments
- Must be a logical person, and able to convince people with clear points
- Fluent English communication
This FDI manufacturing company is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record in the quality management experience, you can take your career forward with this exciting job.
Apply now or call me to discuss this good opportunity.