Production Planning Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Thuy Le
Date posted 28 December 2016
An appealing Production Planning Manager position at a leading manufacturer in electronics in Ho Chi Minh city is now available.
About the Production Planning Manager role:
You will report directly to the General Manager based in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam and provide leadership and guidance in the first-line service interface between the customer and production with regards to order scheduling and change requests so as to delight the customer while supporting production to meet critical KPIs.
- Provide support on planning accuracy and delivering reliability with reference to the mutually agreed date with the customer
- Administer and continuously improve production planning processes and implementation of objectives
- Encourage beneficial production planning performance monitoring ideas, with the view to the customer’s (supply planning) business concerns
- Handle and complete projects by organising and controlling work packages that are required by other departments or initiated within the department
- Consult planners and provide support on planning accuracy and delivering reliability with reference to the mutually agreed date with the customer
- Supervisor and develop planning staff
To succeed in this Production Planning Manager job, you must be an experienced financial accounting manager and possess the ability to multitask with good communication skills in both Vietnam & English.
- Minimum three years' relevant experience in the manufacturing planning with MRP / ERP system, with one year experience in leading a team
- Minimum three years' project management/co-lead/participation experience in a team environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess independence and resourcefulness to work in the fast-paced environment
- Planning, Technical, Production, Logistics Bachelor’s degree or equivalent disciplinary
This business is steadily growing and offers a professional working environment to employees while providing good benefits and care for individual member.
If you are an experienced supply planning professional who is looking to thrive in an international organised business, this is a great opportunity for you.