Sort Manager (Process)
Salary VND30000000 - VND35000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Thuy Le
Date posted 04 November 2016
An attractive Sort Manager (Process) job in a growing logistics express company based in Ho Chi Minh City has just become available.
About the Sort Manager (Process) role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Sort Manager (Process) will play an important role to ensures end-to-end sortation processes are enforced. You will comply and report any deviations to Senior Manager / Manager (Sortation).
- Enforce regional processes, and policies and procedures
- Ensure that all licences and permits are updated and valid
- Safeguard Sortation Centre and contents by establishing and monitoring all security procedures and protocols
- Carry out regular audits and spot checks to ensure quality of process and provide clear and visible feedback on findings
- Analyse variances and initiate corrective actions jointly with Senior Manager / Manager (sortation)
- Participate in daily / weekly briefing of Sortation Centre staff and highlight critical issues
- Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Ensure continuous improvement in the operations through supporting the deployment of best practice processes
- Overseeing the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
To succeed in the Sort Manager (Process) job, you must possess 3 years of experience within the logistics industry and have a keen understanding of B2C business.
- Proven track record of continuous process improvement
- Supervision experience is preferred
- Developing standards and managing processes
- Proven analytical and operational management skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English & Vietnamese
- Ability to implement training
- Ability to manage large groups of people
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office
- Good team-working skills
The successful Sort Manager (Process) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive logistics professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new grounds.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity!