Operations Director (Supply Chain)
Salary VND140000000 - VND180000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Thuy Le
Date posted 11 November 2016
An exciting Operations Director (Supply Chain) position in Ho Chi Minh City has just become available in a fast-moving pharmaceutical manufacturing company.
About the Operations Director (Supply Chain) role:
In this business critical role, you will work closely with the General Director and other Departments, to achieve efficiency supply chain operations to meet the company's growth plans.
- Supply Chain: Oversee all supply chain activities (procurement, supply chain & logistics) to ensure and enhance productivity and service level for both internal and external clients. review and implement, if needed, proper controls and policies for operations matters. Must be able to provide the vision and direction the team needs to achieve their improvement goal
- Strategic: Provide effective supply chain solutions to optimise services, quality and costs and to leverage the team’s capability to align with company growth’s strategy
- Contract manufacturing services: Manage the end-to-end operations of external networks of Contract Manufacturers (CMs) for products timely delivery to customers from the supply base
- People: Lead the teams professionally. Be responsible for training, coaching and when required disciplining team members. Take a leadership role in employee attachment initiatives with positive, engaged team culture
To succeed in the role, you must have profound experience supply chain management with at least 5 years' experience in operations management of manufacturing company. Having experience working FMCG (food and beverage) or pharmaceutical industry is a must.
Other key requirements:
- Meticulous, inquisitive, resourceful team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and project management skills
- Proven deep expertise in Contract Manufacturing Operation Management in terms of production scheduling, capacity management, costing, relationship management, and manufacturing ramp-up
- Experience in process development in related to define business policy, business process and developing business tracking and reporting capability, implementation and KPI development
- Strong business acumen and result oriented
- Strong analytical and communication skills, proficient in English
- Experience in Project management, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma,.. is a plus
Over the past decades, the company has developed strong presence in local market and gradually expanding its coverage to other regions. The company offers excellent career opportunity for the chosen candidate.
If you have a successful track record of supply chain management and contract manufacturer services, this is a good chance for you to take on this exciting job.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.