Salary VND30000000 - VND35000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Thuy Le
Date posted 22 December 2016
An attractive Sortation Manager job in a growing logistics express company based in Ho Chi Minh City has just become available.
About the Sortation Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Sortation Manager will play a key role in the Operations team continued development and success in its Ho Chi Minh city cffice.
- Manage the daily operations of all of the sortation centre through supervision of the inbound, sorting, reprocessing and outbound functions of the centre
- Lead the day-to-day relationships and manage the activities of the 3PL staff and companies that operate in our sort facility
- Ensure that staffing of the sort functions is appropriate and react to daily volume changes and changes in freight profiles
- Oversee the training and development of sortation centre staff through a close working relationship with HR;
- Monitor productivity, capacity, and participate actively in the choices to add technology to manual operating procedures
- Balance facility activity and priorities to meet line haul obligations, fine sorting processes, fleet unloading work, scanning and sorting effectiveness for high service levels and accuracy
- Ensure data integrity and timeliness in the updating to package journey, ensure that journey routing decision rules are uniformly and accurately applied
- Make sure that our customer service obligations are constantly met
To succeed in the Sortation Manager job, you must possess 3 years of experience within the logistics industry and have a keen understanding of B2C business.
- At least 3 years of working experience in Delivery/Transportation/Logistics, preferred in B2C logistics. Preferably Team Leader/Supervisors specialising in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capability. Demonstrate the ability to manage detail, establish root cause and be able to extract and manipulate data
- Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal English and Vietnamese
- Strong team leadership and having experience in leading large team
- Self-started mentality, energetic, driven, proactive and hard working
- Can-do mentality – Do not take no for an answer
The successful Sortation Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive logistics professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new grounds.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity!